Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 2, Day 8

Today was Buddah's Birthday in Korea (holiday) yet the city's transportation department leaders were willing to work with the SCC team all day to review and brainstorm for ideas. By the end of the day, I think we finally have a list of draft recommendations compiled which was a key milestone. Today's session probably lasted for 8 hours including a working lunch. As expected, some of the recommendations were duplicates from the previous plans that the city had prepared. However, the joint team was also very excited at the possibility of having one or two breakthrough recommendations that were totally new.



Our next step is to further validate and document the recommendations.

Today's lunch was from Outback Steakhouse. What's odd was the fact that one lunch box had both Korean style and Western style food items including salad, chicken, pasta, kim-chi, french fries, rice, and pickles. What an odd combination :-)  So, the whole portion seems to be 2X of what I would normally eat. I just hope I don't gain any weight by the end of Week 3.

For dinner, the team pretty much went separate ways. Perhaps due to its menu (Tofu soup)? Too full from an earlier lunch? Or just wanted some individual time... Anyways, I went with the spicy tofu seafood soup and I am glad I did. It was delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment